Saturday, July 16, 2011

Spaghetti with Meatballs

This is one of the Mr.'s favorite meals. And after a rough day at work, I thought I would make him some home-cooked, sweet-lovin', comfort food.


Till yesterday, I had never made meatballs. Fortunately, this is a great recipe to make if you've never tried it before. It's simple, and I've had panko bread crumbs for awhile now. I was really excited to use them... maybe a little too excited.  


Garlic, cheese, olive oil, pasta - all I need is the Leaning Tower of Pisa...

or the Torre pendente di Pisa! (Ya, that just happened.)


This is one of those mush-it-together-with-your-hands kinda things...


Once I had formed some not so uniform in size meatballs, I placed them in store bought sauce with a little extra cheese. This is such a quick and easy recipe! 


And when it came out of the oven... oh.wow.

It smelled amazing, it tasted amazing, and I just sprinkled and sprinkled and sprinkled that cheese...


Just lovely.... 


Today I get to have leftovers... and honestly, I never feel like that about leftovers... that I "get" to have them.  

Recipe courtesy of How Sweet It Is.

No comments: